Calibration, when started, must be completed. When AO calibration is initiated the first thing that happens is all of the calibration constants are wiped out. AO will not operate correctly until the process is completed.
connected to the AO – output.
2. Launch the tach, then TACHLINK
3. Go to the AO cal tab. Click START
4. In the Uncalibrated Values box, the Positive Maximum will be highlighted.
5. Type in the value from the meter then hit TAB
6. Repeat for Positive Minimum, Negative Minimum and Negative Maximum. Make sure to type in a “-“ sign for negative values
7. The Positive Maximum in the Calibrated Values box will be highlighted
8. Type in the value from the meter then hit TAB. Pass or Fail should be indicated.
9. Repeat for Positive Minimum, Negative Minimum and Negative Maximum. Make sure to type in a “-“ sign for negative values
10. If any “Fail” indications appear, repeat AO cal. If after several attempts calibration cannot be
achieved, the tachometer should be sent back for evaluation.
If you would like more information about the Aitek TACHPAK, Aitek TACHTROL and other Aitek Products please contact Forberg Scientific, Inc.
Toll Free: 855-288-5330
Websites: www.forberg.com & www.autoctrls.com